Bucharest - Barcelona
4 new frequencies per week
If you are a great fan of culture and traditions, Barcelona is the perfect destination for you. The 4 new frequencies per week, operated in the evening by TAROM Company as part of its summer schedule, you will have the chance to visit the main tourist attractions in the city and to participate in the Annual Festival of Music and Sounds or in the Celebration of Saint John organized in June or in the spectacular Party of Merce organized in September.
Take advantage of all new available flights between 2nd June - 29th September 2017, according to the following schedule:
- Bucharest - Barcelona - Bucharest - RO 429/ RO430, days of operation: Monday/Tuesday, Wednesday/Thursday, Friday/Saturday and Sunday/Monday.
Barcelona - the capital of Catalonia region - is a city whose appearance is strongly influenced by Antoni Gaudí's work. Barcelona has so many touristic sites to offer to tourists passing its gates. Beside its architectural works that are well-known all over the world, Barcelona is surely an ideal holiday destination owing also to its beaches at the Mediterranean Sea. The old part of Barcelona is one of the most beautiful and romantic in the entire Europe.
The narrow streets and the shops invite you to a walk in the surroundings to meet every part of the region. This is the right time to buy your plane tickets to Barcelona. Why postpone a dream holiday?
- Bucharest - Barcelona from 157 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 13 km