NEW: As of October 30th 2016 the maximum allowable weight of the checked baggage is 23 kg on the fly registration, on the routes operated by TAROM at the check-in or at the kiosk of the airport, on the mobile phone and online.
TAROM offers its new Mobile Check-In service - a product that comes with more benefits for a quick check-in and boarding the aircraft not needing to hold a paper boarding pass. Mobile Check-In is accessible on all mobile phones with internet access and requires no additional application downloads. Mobile Check-In is available for TAROM operated flights from 30 hours up to 60 minutes before departure .
Mobile Check-In allows you to:
- Select seats using a seat map
- Send your boarding pass to your mobile phone and / or email address *
* To display or collect (in case you do not receive it on the mobile phone or email) your boarding pass, choose from any one of the following ways:
- Click on the link contained in the text message received on your mobile phone or email address
- Go to the Baggage Drop Off desk at the airport.
Simply visit our site using a mobile phone and you will be automatically redirected to the mobile version of the TAROM website.
After this, please perform the following steps:
- Select the "mobile Check-In" option and then "start check-in"
- Retrieve your frequent flyer card number (for ex: RO12346780276) or your electronic ticket (13 digits) and name, flight number, departure date, departure airport .
- Click on the flight number, route then select your seat; enter your mobile phone number and email address; check that you comply with the dangerous goods requirement for baggage and click confirm
- Update your passport information, if required, click that the data are correct introduced as in the passport and confirm
- Your boarding pass is displayed on the screen and also the mobile boarding pass is sent to your mobile phone and / or email address
All passengers holding e-Tickets except:
- Passengers requiring Medical Assistance
- Unaccompanied Minors
- Passengers travelling on a stretcher
- Passengers requiring wheelchair
- Passengers with special service requests (special meals, special forms of identification, extraseat, weapons, etc.)
Airports available for Mobile Check-in
ATHENS / AMMAN / BAIA MARE / BARCELONA / BEIRUT / BOLOGNA / BELGRADE / BUCHAREST / BUDAPEST / CLUJ-NAPOCA / FRANKFURT / HAMBURG / IASI / ISTANBUL / LARNACA / LONDON - HEATHROW / LONDON - LUTON / MADRID / MUNCHEN / NICE / PRAGUE / ROME / THESSALONIKI / SATU MARE / SIBIU / SOFIA / TEL-AVIV / TIMISOARA / TORINO / VALENCIA/ VIENNA.
For departures out of AMMAN, BEIRUT, BELGRADE, SOFIA, TEL AVIV and all domestic airports (except Bucharest) you can check-in yourself using your mobile phone, still you need to pick up the boardingpass from the check-in counter due to immigrations authorities regulations.