Bucharest – Alicante - between June 15 - September 14
- from 163 Euros*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 3 flights per week: Mondays/Tuesdays, Wednesdays/Thursdays, Saturdays/Sundays.
One of the most ancient human settlements on the Spanish coast of the Mediterranean Sea, Alicante is the capital of the province of Alicante and of the autonomous community Valencia, being located in South Eastern Spain. An important trade centre throughout its history, thanks to the Mediterranean port, the city still bears the imprint of the great civilizations that passed by: Greek, Carthaginian, Roman, Moorish. Cosmopolite and surprising, Alicante is not only a mere tourist attraction, but also the home of a significant Romanian community.
Alicante and its sunny beaches are closer to you than ever!
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk and online. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 9 km