New! Check-in online with boarding pass issuing is now available for Amsterdam.
Amsterdam has never been closer!
Be it a business trip or a holiday, fly with TAROM and enjoy an unforgettable vacation in Amsterdam. Amsterdam, capital of the Netherlands, is famous not only for its imposing architecture, but also for its picturesque canals, its dozens of bridges and old houses. 101 kilometers of canals surround the interior part of the city.
Amsterdam satisfies the tastes of every traveller: you can go shopping in the largest commercial centres, as well as in small boutiques, you can enjoy coffee in the intimate atmosphere of famous pubs and cafés, you can take walks in the wonderful public gardens or you can go on a cruise on the canals of Amsterdam while admiring the façades of the buildings and the famous floating houses.
Take your plane tickets and start a great city aventure.
Bucharest - Amsterdam
- from 158 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk and online. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Amsterdam click here
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 14 km