Built on ancient ruins, the city of Athens is known as the classical cradle of the European civilization, but also as a modern and lively city.
The sacred rock of Athens holds the temples considered to be the most important monuments of the world as they influenced the world architecture over time.
These genuine masterpieces were built at the end of the 5thcentury BC when, during Pericle's kingship, Ancient Athens knew the apex. The Temples are decorated with distinguished sculptures of gods and were built in honour of Athena, the city patroness.
Bucharest - Athens
- from 122 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 7 flights per week.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 35 km