Beirut - the city is placed on settlements that are older than 5000 years. Nowadays the city of Beirut keeps its role of commercial and cultural centre with a particular impact on the Middle East region. The great attractions of the city are the Museum of the American University, Sursock Museum, Pigeons Rocks, the National Museum, while the most popular area is called "Raouche", with numerous restaurants that have various specialities, both local and traditional.
It is an original and distinctive holiday destination that you can reach very easily if you buy plane tickets offered by TAROM.
TAROM offers the passengers who travel on direct routes to/from Bucharest, to/from Beirut a facility to transport the checked baggage in the following conditions:
- for passengers who travel in Business Class, 3 pieces with weight of 30Kg each (the pieces will be weighed individually, if one piece will have a weight higher than the mentioned limit, the regulations related to the luggage surplus will be applied, even if the total of the three pieces does not exceed the offered maximum limit);
- for passengers who travel in Economy Class, 1 piece with the maximum weight of 30Kg is offered;
- this opportunity is offered to the passengers who travel on direct flights: Bucharest - Beirut - Bucharest or between Romania (Bucharest and all domestic flights operated by TAROM with Boeing and Airbus aircrafts ) and Beirut, Beirut - Bucharest - Beirut or via Bucharest between Lebanon and Romania (Bucharest and all domestic flights operated by TAROM with Boeing and Airbus aircrafts);
- the luggage sizes will be standard TAROM, namely the maximum admitted sum of the sizes of each piece (height + length + width) is of maximum 158 cm.
Take advantage now of covenient prices to plane tickets to Beirut.
Bucharest - Beirut
- from 206 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 30 kg instead of 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Beirut click here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 8 km