BT Flying Blue Premium Card
Choose the BT Flying Blue Premium Card for your everyday purchases to earn even more Award Miles and prolong the validity of your Award Miles at the same time.
BT Flying Blue Premium Card benefits:
- 2,000 Extra Miles at first card transaction
- 1.5 Award Mile per 4 lei spent in Romania
- 2 Award Miles per 4 lei spent with AIR FRANCE, KLM or TAROM
- 2.5 Award Miles per 4 lei spent abroad
- Extend the validity of your Award Miles by using your card at least once a month
- Free travel insurance
- Free instalments at selected shops in Romania
- Free instalments for purchases at AIR FRANCE, KLM or TAROM upon the member's request
- Access to the airport lounges in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca
- Emergency card replacement & cash disbursement
The issue fee for a BT Flying Blue Premium Card and for any additional card is 150 lei per card.
After the first year, an annual fee of 200 lei for the main card and 100 lei per additional card will be charged.
In order to apply for the BT Flying Blue Premium Credit Card you must be a Flying Blue member with a permanent address in Romania, and earning a monthly income of at least 4,500 lei.
The Annual Percentage Rate of Charge (APRC) for the BT Flying Blue Premium Card is 29.63 %, so the total payment on 10,000 lei over 5 years will be 23,125 lei.