Budapest is a city rich in touristic sites and beautiful places that make of the Hungarian capital the ideal holiday destination. The most important touristic sites in Budapest are the Buda Castle Hill, with its numerous palaces, churches and monuments, many of which are included in the UNESCO List of World Patrimony. At the same time it is the third most popular destination for weekend luxury breaks, and Gellert Spa thermal baths are known to be part of the world's top thermal baths.
Bucharest - Budapest
- fares from 109 Eur* for a round trip ticket, without checked baggage and from 139 Eur*, with checked luggage included, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fares.
- Starting with November 12, 2018 - 12 flights per week, new flight on Saturday.
- On this route, you can choose to travel only with hand baggage (rates are -0BG) or with hand luggage and 1 luggage included in the ticket price
- For tickets issued at fares with the checked baggage included, the maximum limit in economic is settled at 23 kg (one piece) and 3 pieces ( each maximum 23kg) in economic + 1 hand baggage.
- For tickets issued at fares without checked baggage included in the price, passengers may pay further the cost for the baggage, in accordance with the information provided at section “Baggage - Extra baggage”.
For all travels with TAROM, you will benefit of the following free services:
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 16 km