Cluj Napoca, located in Cluj county in Transylvania region is the second-largest city of Romania. Being the capital of Transylvania, Cluj Napoca is one of the most attractive destinations in Romania.
Visiting the city is a pleasure, and even if it is not a mandatory objective for those who are in a hurry, it is certainly a wonderful experience for those who want to see the Transylvanian urban life lived intensely, along with its specific food, the wonderful cultural activities, an interesting history and a great spirit which rules in the citadel throughout the entire day.
In Cluj Napoca you may visit: the Central Park "Simion Barnutiu", the Museum Square, the Tower of Tailors, the House of Matei Corvin, etc.
Bucharest - Cluj
- from 83 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 29 flights per week.
Cluj - Iasi
- from 87 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 3 flights per week.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 30 kg instead of 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport, at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How do I get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 4 km.