Istanbul is a true metropolis, a commercial center and, most of all, an ideal touristic destination - an amalgam of Occident and Orient, a city full of life and colour.
Most of the touristic objectives can be found in the old part of the city - Sultanahmet.
You should not miss the Bazaar, St. Sofia, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace, the Egyptian market of spices and any underground basilica. The touristic sites are concentrated in a quite small perimeter and can be visited in two days.
Thefore, buy plane tickets to Istanbul, plan a short weekend holiday, enjoy Turkish kitchen and touristic areas and make unforgettable memories.
- Starting from April 30th 2016 TAROM will operate on the route Bucharest - Istanbul, 14 weekly flights.
- Bucharest - Istanbul from 131 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 13 flights per week
- Free transport of 2 pieces of baggages for Economy Class passangers who begin the trip from Romania of up to 23 kg each; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- One free checked baggage allowance up to 23 kg for Economy Class, for passangers who begin to travel from Istanbul; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class + 10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.