Larnaca is one of the oldest cities in Europe, a place where tradition blends with modernity, thus, having something to offer to any tourist.
It is said that Larnaca is the most suitable destination to understand why Cyprus is one of the most attractive tourist destinations in the Mediterranean area. The golden sands beaches, the sea water, countless tall palm trees, the impressive number of clubs, bars, restaurants, and the pubs of the shore, the pleasant weather, everything blends into an unforgettable experience that you can try as soon as possible, by taking the plane tickets.
Fares starting from 73 Euros*, all taxes included, for one way flight, and from 133 Euros*, all taxes included, for a round trip flight.
6 weekly frequencies:
- Tuesday/ Wednesday/ Thursday/ Friday;
- Sunday / 2 frequencies;
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free shipping of checked baggage of a maximum weight of 30 kg instead of 23 kg (1 Economy Class baggage, 3 baggages for Business Class) + 10 kg hand baggage. Details here.
- Free airport, kiosk, online and mobile check-in. Learn more about online check-in here.
- Free on-board services. Details here.
*This fare is subject to terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 8 km.