London is one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe and the world, where more than 300 different languages are spoken!
The capital of Great Britain is like a magnet for actors, artists and designers, a city that sets trends in
art, architecture, fashion, design and technology.
The centre of London ("The City") is the oldest quarter, today housing some of the most important touristic sites and monuments in London, such as Tower Bridge and Tower of London, the place were the British Crown jewels are kept. Likewise you should not miss Buckingham Palace, the British Museum, Big Ben and Parliament buildings, Madam Tussauds Wax Museum, Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens.
So many splendid areas to be visited, so many amazing things to be tried - buy your plane ticket to London right now!
With TAROM, you can fly from Bucharest to London(Heathrow Airport) and from Iaşi to London (Luton Airport):
- 7 flights per week Bucharest - London (Heathrow Airport)
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- 2 flights per week Iaşi - London
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg + 10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
- How to get from the airport (Heathrow) to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 24 km.
- How to get from the airport (Luton) to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 51 km.