Paris is one of the safest European destinations for travel and tourism, after the pandemic. We are pleased to inform you that France is NOT included in the category of yellow zone countries, with high epidemiological risk.There are no restrictions for Romanians arriving in France from Romania. Romanians arriving from Romania to France/from France to Romania must NOT present a negative molecular test for SARS-CoV-2 upon arrival.
Paris is a fascinating city, full of touristic and historicall attractions, Paris museums sheltering some of the most important masterpieces worldwide. Monuments and touristic sites in the French capital are well-known all over the world.
Eiffel Tower, Place de la Concorde, the famous Champs-Élysées Boulevard and Seigne's banks, with their book street sellers and historical bridges; L'Île de la Cité, with its famous Notre Dame Cathedral, Louvre Museum, the Arch of Triumph in Place de L'Étoile which marks the French victories, the Dome of Invalides, holding Napoleon's tomb, the Pantheon and many other monuments now part of the UNESCO patrimony, all these make of this city a worth-visiting location.
There is much more to say about it, but you have to see it for yourself, so pack your luggage and buy your plane tickets right now!
- Bucharest - Paris from 173 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 35 flights per week (21 operated by TAROM and 14 operated by AIR FRANCE)
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class) + 10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk and online. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Paris click here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by Air France from Paris click here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 25 km