PARTICIPATION NOTICE OPEN TENDER PROCEDURE FOR PROCUREMENT OF MAINTENANCE SERVICES ON PW 127E AND PW 127M ENGINES
1. Date of participation notice: 04 July 2017
2. Purchaser: COMPANIA NATIONALA DE TRANSPORTURI AERIENE ROMANE TAROM S.A. („TAROM”); registration number with the Trade Register: J23/1298/24.07.2003; tax registration number: RO477647; Address: Calea Bucurestilor nr. 224F, Otopeni, Ilfov county; phone: (021)201.47.00; fax (021)201.47.61.
3. Procedure applied for the award of the procurement contract: OPEN TENDER.
a) Location where the services are to be provide: in accordance with the provisions of the awarding documentation.
b) Nature of the services: Maintenance services on PW 127E and PW 127M engines.
4. Quantity of services: in accordance with the provisions of the awarding documentation.
5. Option for procurement of additional services: as per the awarding documentation provisions.
6. Instructions on the bidder’s options to submit the offer for a part of or the entire quantity of services: the offer must be submitted for the entire quantity of the services required in accordance with the provisions of the awarding documentation – partial offers are not accepted.
7. a) Duration of the procurement contract: 5 (five) years.
Effective date of the procurement contract: as per the awarding documentation provisions.
8. Subcontractors: subcontracting of the main activity is not allowed.
9. Alternative offers: not accepted.
10.a) Any interested business operator may obtain the awarding documentation upon written request sent to TAROM, Procurement Procedures Office, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
b) Deadline for submission of requests for clarifications: 13 July 2017.
c) Deadline for the submission of offers: 24 July 2017, 15:00 hours (3:00 p.m.) Romanian local time (all the documents must be received by TAROM within the deadline settled above).
d) Offer submission manner: the offers shall be submitted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or in paper format to the headquarters of TAROM located in Calea Bucurestilor nr. 224F, Otopeni, Ilfov County, Romania (to the attention of Procurement Procedures Office, located in CORP F - TAROM, 2nd Floor, room no.204) directly or by mail.
e) Language of the offer and of the supporting documents thereof: English.
11. Participation guarantee: not requested.
12. Ways to finance the price of the procurement contract: TAROM own funds.
13. Qualification criteria regarding the personal status, the economic and financial standing, as well as the technical and professional capacity of the bidders: according to the awarding documentation.
14. Carrying out of the awarding procedure: according to the “Rules on the award of the procurement contracts” of TAROM (published on the webpage www.tarom.ro).
15. Period for which the bidder must maintain its offer valid: at least 180 days as of the deadline for offer submission.
16. Procurement contract awarding criterion: THE MOST ECONOMICALLY ADVANTAGEOUS OFFER.