PARTICIPATION NOTICE OPEN TENDER FOR PROCUREMENT OF GROUND POWER UNIT
OPEN TENDER FOR PROCUREMENT OF GROUND POWER UNIT (GPU)
Date of participation notice: 17 November 2017
Purchaser: COMPANIA NATIONALA DE TRANSPORTURI AERIENE ROMANE TAROM S.A. („TAROM”); registration number with the Trade Register: J23/1298/24.07.2003; tax registration number: RO477647; Address: Calea Bucurestilor nr. 224F, Otopeni, Ilfov county; phone: (021)201.47.00; fax (021)201.47.61.
Procedure applied for the award of the procurement contract: OPEN TENDER.
a) Location where the products are to be delivered: in accordance with the provisions of the Technical Specification Book.
b) Nature of products to be delivered: Ground Power Unit (GPU).
4. Quantity of products to be delivered: 2 pieces.
Option for procurement of additional products: as per the awarding documentation provisions.
6. Instructions on the bidder’s options to submit the offer for a part of or the entire quantity of products: the offer must be submitted for the entire quantity of the products required in accordance with the provisions of the awarding documentation – partial offers are not accepted.
7. a) Duration of the procurement contract: 12 (twelve) months.
Effective date of the procurement contract: as per the awarding documentation provisions.
8. Subcontractors: not accepted.
9. a) Any interested business operator may obtain the awarding documentation upon written request sent to TAROM, Procurement Procedures Office, e-mail: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) Deadline for submission of requests for clarifications: 23 November 2017.
c) Deadline for the submission of offers: 06 December 2017, 13:00 hours (1:00 p.m.) Romanian local time (all the documents must be received by TAROM within the deadline settled above).
d) Offer submission manner: the offers shall be submitted by email at the following address: email@example.com or in paper format in an envelope submitted directly or sent by mail to the headquarters of TAROM located in Calea Bucurestilor nr. 224F, Otopeni, Ilfov County, Romania (to the attention of Procurement Procedures Office, located in CORP F - TAROM, 2nd Floor, room no.204).
e) Language of the offer and of the supporting documents thereof: English.
10. Participation guarantee: not requested.
11. Ways to finance the price of the procurement contract: TAROM own funds.
12. Qualification criteria regarding the personal status, the economic and financial standing, as well as the technical and professional capacity of the bidders: according to the awarding documentation.
13. Carrying out of the awarding procedure: according to the “Rules on the award of the procurement contracts” of TAROM (published on the webpage www.tarom.ro).
14. Period for which the bidder must maintain its offer valid: at least 90 days as of the deadline for offer submission.
15. Procurement contract awarding criterion: THE MOST ECONOMICALLY ADVANTAGEOUS OFFER.