Journeys are more enjoyable when you leave prepared
Find out when you have to be at the airport, the number of pieces of baggage you are allowed to carry with you and the check-in procedures.
You should know the following information:
- For all of our flights, check-in opens 2 hours before the time of departure and closes 45 minutes before the time of departure. Please note, that check-in deadlines may vary according to airport facilities. For up to date information, please consult the airport of departure website. For code-share flights operated by partner companies, as well as for TAROM flights operated from international airports, the check-in deadline may vary depending on local regulations Passengers who do not arrive in due time for check-in procedures lose their right to travel on that flight. TAROM reserves the right to use the seats available after the check-in procedures are closed.
- Your baggage must comply with the regulations in force; please visit the dedicated section here;
- Make sure you have all necessary travel documents (flight ticket, identity document etc.) with you;
- The first and last names written on your ticket must coincide with those in the document based on which you travel (identity card or passport). If you need a first/last name correction, please contact the agency that issued your ticket or TAROM Call-Center;
- Women with a pregnancy between 8 months and 8 months and 3 weeks can travel only in basis of a medical certificate. Pregnant women are not accepted in TAROM flights in the last week of pregnancy, or in the first 7 days after the baby's birth.
Minimum connection time at Henri Coanda International Airport of Bucharest between 2 flights (internal- internal/internal-external/external-internal/external-external) is 45 minutes. If, due to a flight irregularity (delay), the minimum connection time is no longer fulfilled, it is proceeded to the disembarkation of the passenger of the connection flight and the search for another variant of trip to the destination.
We recommend to passengers to reconfirm the travel at least 48 hours before its beginning.
Reconfirmation can be requested to the ticket issuing agent or to any of the TAROM agencies.