Journeys are more enjoyable when you leave prepared
Find out when you have to be at the airport, the number of pieces of baggage you are allowed to carry with you and the check-in procedures.
You should know the following information:
- For all the TAROM flights, we recommend passengers arriving at the airport for check-in procedures at least 45 minutes before the departure time. For code-share flights operated by partner companies, as well as for TAROM flights operated from international airports, the check-in deadline may vary depending on local regulations Passengers who do not arrive in due time for check-in procedures lose their right to travel on that flight. TAROM reserves the right to use the seats available after the check-in procedures are closed.
- Your baggage must comply with the regulations in force; please visit the dedicated section here;
- Make sure you have all necessary travel documents (flight ticket, identity document etc.) with you;
- The first and last names written on your ticket must coincide with those in the document based on which you travel (identity card or passport). If you need a first/last name correction, please contact the agency that issued your ticket or TAROM Call-Center;
- Women with a pregnancy between 8 months and 8 months and 3 weeks can travel only in basis of a medical certificate. Pregnant women are not accepted in TAROM flights in the last week of pregnancy, or in the first 7 days after the baby's birth.
We recommend to passengers to reconfirm the travel at least 48 hours before its beginning.
Reconfirmation can be requested to the ticket issuing agent or to any of the TAROM agencies.