On board menu
TAROM menus are selected and prepared taking into account both destinations and time spent on board.
All on-board menus in economic and business classes - sandwich, cold menu, warm menu - are inscribed or delivered with flyers containing information related to the menu content, weight, and allergen component information. Further details on menus and allergens can be requested from the cabin crew.
Selected menus for Business Class passengers include beef, fish, turkey, duck or chicken alongside with appetizers and desserts; these menus are offered in several variants that change weekly.
The selected menus for Economy Class passengers are as follows:
- On short flights to domestic destinations, pastry snacks are offered (internal flights taking off until 09.00) or menus consisting of sandwiches with cheese and turkey ham; on external flights with a flight duration of less than 2 hours, sandwiches are offered along with a dessert;
- On flights longer than 2 hours, either sandwich with desert for take-offs until 09.00 or hot food - chicken breasts combined with vegetables, rice, pasta, etc. are offered; to all these, a dessert is added.
Drinks on board are diversified according to travel classes and take-off time (breakfast / lunch / dinner), as follows:
- Business Class: champagne, wine, beer, appetizers / digestive (whiskey, cognac, gin, vodka, bitter), natural coffee, diversified tea, water and soft drinks;
- Economic Class – external flights:
- For hot breakfast / cold snack menus, passengers are provided with soft drinks, instant coffee and diversified tea
- For the hot breakfast / cold snack menus also alcoholic beverages (beer and wine) are offered.
- Economic Class – internal flights: passengers are offered soft drinks, instant coffee and diversified tea.
TAROM offers special menus upon request, which can be ordered when making reservations on external TAROM flights. You can choose the IATA special menus such as: vegetarian menu, lacto-vegetarian menu, raw vegetarian menu, diabetic menu, gluten-free menu, menu consisting only of fruit, fasting menu, salt free menu, baby menus, children's menus, Hindu menu, Muslim menu, kosher menu etc.
These special menus can be ordered on all external flights except for KIV-OTP RO210. On these flights (RO210 KIV -OTP) it is possible to ensure as special menu only the kosher menu.
The on-board menus are fresh, the preparation processes are strictly monitored / supervised and complies with the hygiene and food safety rules.