Bucharest - Prague
- Flights starting March 29, 2021
- 3 flights per week - Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- RO225 - 11:05 OTP - 12:00 PRG/ RO226 - 12:45 PRG - 15:35 OTP
Capital of the Czech Republic, Prague, also called "The Magic city ", "The Golden City" or "The City of the 1000 spires", is situated on one side and the other of Vltava River.
Prague is one of the most beautiful capitals in Europe, with an interesting architectural mix of styles such as gothic, baroque, renascentist, modern ultramodern art.
The symbol of the city is the stone bridge over Vltava, also called Carol's Bridge dating back to 1357. Hrad is the biggest medieval castle in Europe, listed in the UNESCO Patrimony and in Guiness Book. The castle, which is surrounded by gardens and parks and dating back to 880, with many more buildings, museums, and also three interior yards, is the residence of the Czech President.
In 1992, the Historic Centre of Prague was included in the UNESCO list. Prague will welcome you with many places filled with history, culture and religion: St. Vitus Cathedral, The Holy Cross Chapel, St. Nicholas Church, Lobkowicz Palace, the Old Royal Palace, the City Hall and the Astronomic Clock, as well as with modern places such as: the Dancing House, the Toy Museum, the Zoo Garden of Prague and Sea World.
If you intent to plan a trip, HERE you will find updated information regarding the operating flights after COVID -19.
For all travels with TAROM, you will benefit of the following free services:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- For online check-in on flights operated by TAROM from Prague click here.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 20 km.