PROCUREMENT NOTICE FOR CREWS ACCOMMODATION SERVICES IN AMSTERDAM
FOR CREWS ACCOMMODATION SERVICES IN AMSTERDAM
1. Purchaser: COMPANIA NATIONALA DE TRANSPORTURI AERIENE ROMANE TAROM S.A.
2. Technical specifications of the services: The accommodation will be made in a 4 stars hotel, with restaurant where crews can eat depending on their simulator training program.
3. Quantity of products: around 400 Rooms for an year
4. Place where the products: Amsterdam, Netherlands
5. Delivery term for services supply: 01 January – 31 December 2018
6. The price of the services shall be expressed in: EUR (VAT, fees etc excluded)
7. Other conditions, mandatory for the services: Crews accommodation will be made in the respect of the conditions below:
- Hotel rooms have to meet safety and rest standards;
- Hotel has to be located in a quiet zone, without intense street, air, rail traffic, in safety and security, out of conflict zones;
- Every crewmember will have separate room;
- Rooms will be equipped with bathroom with shower and toilet own, air conditioning, with adjustable temperature depending on the season; interior lightning control; curtains and draperies for the isolation of the natural light; phone, TV-set, windows sealed from the external noise and "wake-up call" service;
- Possibility of crew transportation from the airport to the hotel and v.v. as well as from the hotel to FSC Training Centre (Fokker Logistics Park , Fokkerweg 300, 1D , 1438 AN Schiphol - Oude Meer).
8. Any interested business operator can obtain additional information upon written request sent to TAROM by email, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Email address for the submission of offers: email@example.com
10. Deadline for the submission of offers: 24 November 2017
11. Criterion applied for the offers selection: most advantageous economical offer
NOTE: Travel agencies offers are excluded