PROCUREMENT NOTICE FOR SIMULATOR TRAINING SERVICES ON B737-300
FOR SIMULATOR TRAINING SERVICES ON B737-300
1. Purchaser: COMPANIA NATIONALA DE TRANSPORTURI AERIENE ROMANE TAROM S.A.
2. Technical specifications of the services:
- the simulator shall have a ‘’Flight Simulation Training Device Qualification Certificate’’ issued by an EASA country;
- the FSTD Qualification of the simulator shall be ‘’Level D’’
- the configuration of the simulator shall be similar to the cockpit of the aircraft operated by TAROM : B737-300 .
3. Quantity of products: around 550 hours per year.
4. Place where the products will be delivered: Frankfurt, Germany.
5. Delivery term for services supply: 01 January -31 December 2018.
6. The price of the services shall be expressed in: EUR (VAT, fees etc excluded).
7. Other conditions, mandatory for the services:
- the simulator shall permit the simulation of all training programs described in the TAROM Operations Manual Part D-Training (provided by request);
- the data base of the simulator shall include the airports on which the TAROM flight operations are performed (provided by request);
- the training center shall have the facility of the flight path paper printing;
- the training center shall have a briefing room, available for crew use 2 hourse before and 2 hours after the simulator session is performed.
8. Any interested business operator can obtain additional information upon written request sent to TAROM by email, at: email@example.com
9. Email address for the submission of offers: firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Deadline for the submission of offers: 24 November 2017.
11. Criterion applied for the offers selection: most advantageous economical offer.