Sibiu, a city located in the south of Transilvania, represents the most important cultural and economic center from Romania. The proof for this stands the tiled gained in 2007 namely “European Cultural Capital” and the ascension of foreign investments in the last few years.
The traveler has the liberty to choose between to walk along Piata Mare, the place for the principal cultural events in the city, to visit Brukental Palace or Sfatului Tower, Romanian Art Gallery or to cross with amazement the Lies Bridge, trying to solve the riddle of the name. It is recommended not to miss any of the touristic attractions which Sibiu has to offer.
Bucharest - Sibiu
- from 56 Euro*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 3 flights per week.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city.
- Distance from the airport: 6 km.