Stockholm is the capital and the largest city of Sweden. As capital of Sweden, Stockholm is where the Government and the Parliament reside; it is also the residence city of the Head of State, King Carol the 16th Gustaf.
Stockholm, the Swedish capital, is not only the largest city in the Scandinavian Peninsula, but also a enchanting city, with small streets and old squares dating back centuries ago, spreaded in an archipelago of 14 islands. The city is found at the confluence of Lake Malaren with the Baltic Sea, and the buildings, palaces, museums and most of the places in Stockholm seem to tell continuously about the 700 years of history if the city. The city has the airport Stockholm-Arlanda, situated between Stockholm and Uppsala.
Nordic landscapes have always been a source of fascination by the wild beauty of the natural setting, but also by the mystery of a culture impregnated by legend. That is why we invite you to discover together Stockholm, the capital of the Kingdom of Sweden, one of the representative destinations for Northern Europe.
Bucharest - Stockholm
- from 159 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 4 flights per week.
For all travels with TAROM, you will benefit of the following free services:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport . More details here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 37 km
Travelling with cats and dogs in Sweeden