The winter season comes with attractive rates for Tel Aviv, the city that never sleeps.
Enjoy now, for the first time, the 3 weekly frequencies (Tuesday, Friday, Sunday) on the Iasi-Tel Aviv route or the 8 weekly frequencies with departure from Bucharest.
Once you arrive at your destination, you will be acquainted with a friendly and lively city. You will find here an endless variety of restaurants, cafes and terraces, a generous offer of shops and shopping centers and many parks that invite you to relax. Or maybe you prefer a walk in the ancient Jaffa port or the beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean Sea.
Last but not least, given the relatively short distance, the Holy City of Jerusalem will be easily accessible for a visit to places that have rewritten the history of mankind.
So prepare your luggage because you have every reason to make Tel Aviv your next travel destination.
Hurry to catch the lowest rates for Tel Aviv! If you manage to keep up with them, you will certainly be in shape to take part in the February Marathon along with runners from all over the world. The view of the city is guaranteed.
- Iaşi-Tel Aviv from 64 EUR* one way
- Tel Aviv-Iaşi de la 84 USD* one way
- Bucharest-Tel Aviv de la 72 EUR* one way
- Tel Aviv-Bucharest de la 84 USD* one way
*terms and conditions may apply.
Tel Aviv is, after Jerusalem, the largest city in Israel. It is placed 58 km away from Jerusalem, on the Mediterranean coast, in a region with sandbanks, where the sun shines 300 days per year. Tel Aviv is the most modern city in Israel, highly impacted by the comtemporary European civilization. It is a city with an alert life pace and with numerous entertaining places. This is where the headquarters of Israeli banks and newspapers are situated, as well as half of the large companies and the jobs of a quarter of the active population of Israel.
We invite you to visit this splendid city and enjoy its wonders, buying plane tickets right now!
Bucharest - Tel Aviv
- from 133 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
Tel Aviv - Bucharest
- from 150 Usd*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 8 flights per week
Iaşi - Tel Aviv
- from 124 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
Tel Aviv - Iaşi
- from 141 Eur*, for a round trip ticket with all taxes included, when purchasing on site.
- 3 flights per week.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 17 km.