Tel Aviv is one of our favorite cities, and after 50 years we can say that we operate this destination with the same enthusiasm. Whether you are in Tel Aviv for the first time or it is no longer a mystery, you can add a novelty to it by traveling to Business Class.
The prices for a round trip start from 787 USD * on the Tel Aviv-Bucharest-Tel Aviv route, respectively from 692 Euro * on the Bucharest-Tel Aviv-Bucharest route.
Book your place now in the TAROM story!
You can fly to Tel Aviv with the 3 weekly frequencies (from Tuesdays, Fridays, Sundays) on the Iasi-Tel Aviv route or with the 9 weekly frequencies departing from Bucharest.
Bucharest - Tel Aviv
- from 132 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
Tel Aviv - Bucharest
- from 146 USD*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 9 flights per week
Iaşi - Tel Aviv
- from 124 Eur*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
Tel Aviv - Iaşi
- from 141 Eur*, for a round trip ticket with all taxes included, when purchasing on site.
- 3 flights per week.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage from Bucharest - Tel Aviv of up to 25 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free transport of baggage from Iasi - Tel Aviv of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport , at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
Tel Aviv is, after Jerusalem, the largest city in Israel. It is placed 58 km away from Jerusalem, on the Mediterranean coast, in a region with sandbanks, where the sun shines 300 days per year. Tel Aviv is the most modern city in Israel, highly impacted by the comtemporary European civilization. It is a city with an alert life pace and with numerous entertaining places. This is where the headquarters of Israeli banks and newspapers are situated, as well as half of the large companies and the jobs of a quarter of the active population of Israel.
Once you arrive at your destination, you will be acquainted with a friendly and lively city. You will find here an endless variety of restaurants, cafes and terraces, a generous offer of shops and shopping centers and many parks that invite you to relax. Or maybe you prefer a walk in the ancient Jaffa port or the beautiful beaches of the Mediterranean Sea.
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 17 km.