Named Thessaloniki in Greek, Tessaloniki is the second biggest city of Greece and the most important economic and cultural centre in the region. Founded in 315 AD near Thermaikos Bay, Salonika is nowadays o modern and cosmopolite metropolis, with a distinctive charm coming from the mix of touristic and historical sites and the fast pace of modern life. Placed on the sea shore, Salonika is acity surrounded by numerous touristic resorts.
Your holiday in Tessaloniki can begin right now if you buy your plane tickets and shall be a mix of effervescence of a large city where you can enjoy going shopping, visits to famous monuments and relaxation on the sea shore.
Bucharest - Tessaloniki
- from 153 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 7 flights per week.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport, at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city;
- Distance from the airport: 17 km.