Bucharest - Valencia
- from 162 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, *limited seats at this fare.
- 3 weekly frequencies between June 14 - September 17, 2019 - Tuesday/Wednesday , Friday/Saturday and Sunday/Monday.
City of Arts and Sciences, Valencia is a fascinating and very attractive place visited by many tourists throughout the year. Located on the east coast of Spain, Valencia is the third largest Spanish city. The work of the architects Santiago Calatrava and Felix Candela, revived the city in terms of tourism.
On a huge area there are several buildings with a futuristic architecture, worthy of the third millennium: the Palace of Arts "Reina Sofia" Hemisferic, Umbracle, Science Museum "Príncipe Felipe", Agora and Oceanography.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free check-in in the airport, at the kiosk, online and on the mobile. Details here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 8 km