Vienna is the capital of Austria, which had been the centre of the Habsburg Empire for a long time. The city is still deepened in the monumental empire spirit, owing to imposing palaces, cathedrals and museums.
Most of the cultural heritage of the city consists of music; great composers like Strauss, Brahms, Beethoven, Schubert, Haydn and Mozart lived and performed here. Nowadays Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra and State Opera keep the city tradition alive, performing more classical music concerts than in any other city worldwide.
Most touristic sites are in the large walking area, in the city centre, which was once surrounded by the defence wall of the city. This was replaced by Ringstrasse Boulevard, a circular road that circles the entire area.
Towards the outskirts you can find Prater, the famous fun park, and Schönbrunn, the opulent palace which is the summer residence of the royal families.Tourists should not miss a trip in the woods of Vienna where they can find a lot of taverns and rathskellers.
No matter if it is a business trip or a vacation destination, take your cheap plane tickets from TAROM and enjoy an unforgettable holiday in Vienna.
Bucharest - Vienna
- from 109 EUR*, for round trip ticket, all taxes included, for online purchase, limited seats at this fare.
- 12 flights per week.
For all travels with TAROM, both internal and international, you have free services, such as:
- Free transport of baggage of up to 23 kg (1 piece of baggage for Economy Class; 3 pieces of baggage for Business Class)+10 kg of hand baggage. More details here.
- Free check-in in the airport, at the kiosk, online and on the mobile phone. More details about online check-in here.
- Free services on board. More details here.
*This price is submitted to specific terms and conditions.
- How to get from the airport to the city
- Distance from the airport: 18 km