TAROM's menus are prepared and selected according to both the destinations and the time spent on board.
All menus provided on board at economy and business classes: sandwich, cold menu, hot menu - are delivered with fliers containing information related to the content of the menu, weight and allergens; the information is available in Romanian and English. You can ask the cabin crew for additional information regarding the content of the menus and allergens.
The menus selected for the passengers of the Business Class contain beef, fish, shrimps or chicken served with appetizers, a variety of cheese and desserts; these are available in several menu versions that change on a weekly basis.
The menus available at Economy Class are prepared depending on the time of the flight, as follows:
- for short flights and domestic destinations snacks of the pastry type are provided (domestic flights that take off until 9 a.m.) or menus consisting of baguette sandwich; for external flights that take less than 2 hours baguette sandwiches together with a dessert or peanuts are provided;
- for flights that take more than 2 hours, the menus provided are based on chicken breast, mixed with vegetables, rice, pasta, etc.; besides all these we also offer a dessert.
- The selection of beverages provided on board is also influenced by the travel classes and by the time of departure (breakfast/lunch/dinner), as follows:
- The passengers of the Business Class are invited to choose from a wide variety of beverages: champagne, wine, beer, appetizers/digestives (whiskey, cognac, gin, vodka, bitter), natural coffee, various types of tea and refreshments.
- During external flights, the passengers of the Economy Class are provided with breakfast/cold snacks type menus, refreshments, instant coffee and various types of tea, while for the hot lunch/cold snack type menu, they are provided with alcoholic drinks, beer and wine as well.
- For domestic flights, the passengers of the Economy Class have the possibility to choose for alcoholic drinks as well (beer) during the time interval 11 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Upon request, TAROM Company provides special menus that can be ordered when booking TAROM external flights. You can choose IATA special menus such as: vegetarian menu, lacto-vegetarian menu, raw vegetarian menu, diabetic menu, gluten-free menu, fruit-based menu, fasting menu, salt-free menu, baby menus, children menus, Hindi menu, Muslim menu, kosher menu, etc.
The menus provided on board are fresh, the preparation processes are strictly monitored/supervised and comply with hygiene and food safety regulations.
Thank you for choosing TAROM!